* ATOS announced on Sunday that its financial director Stéphane Lhopiteau would leave the group during the second half of the year and would be replaced in this position by his assistant Nathalie Sénéchault, who will be responsible for supporting the IT group’s transformation plan.
* AIRBUS – Air India is in talks with Airbus and Boeing to acquire up to 300 single-aisle jets, Reuters has learned from industry sources. The European aircraft manufacturer has also said that it is seeing the first signs of a recovery in demand for large aircraft and announced its intention to invest with Qantas Airways up to 200 million dollars to accelerate the development of a sustainable fuels industry. “SAF” in Australia.
* TOTALENERGIES – Qatar Energy announced on Sunday the signing of an agreement with the Italian ENI on the expansion of the North Field East liquefied natural gas project, in which TotalEnergies is also a partner. It is the largest LNG project in the world, and its first sentence is worth nearly $30 billion.
* VALNEVA announced that the American PFIZER would invest 90.5 million euros to acquire an 8.1% stake in the French group, at a price of 9.49 euros per share, while the two companies intend to strengthen their partnership on Lyme disease.
* BIGBEN INTERACTIVE – The video game publisher announced on Friday that its board of directors had proposed to the shareholders to approve, in addition to the distribution of an ordinary annual dividend of 0.30 euro per share in cash, a payment in kind of a Nacon share for four Bigben shares held.
* AB FOODS reported a 32% increase in third-quarter revenue.