Cotentin. Restaurant closed for a week due to fire

Firefighters intervened in Siouville-Hague (Manche).
Firefighters intervened in Siouville-Hague (Manche). (©JB/76actu/Illustration)

An important fire declared himself to Siouville-Hague (Channel), in the rue Lechevallierthis Sunday, May 29, 2022 a little after 1:30 p.m.. The incident occurred in a building of two floorshosting housing and the restaurant “Bar du Douet and furnished”. The fire was located on a electric meter from the first floor, with spread to the attic.


Two injured

23 firefightersrescue centers in Cherbourg and piles, quickly intervened on the spot. The fire could have been off using three spears, one of which from a aerial ladder.

two victims are to be deplored, two men aged 15 and 45 who were slightly wounded and transported to hospital Center from Cherbourg. Whether no relocation is to be expected, the restaurant will have to keep its doors closed during one week. An employee will also be at technical unemployment.

Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow La Presse de la Manche in the My News section. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.

Leave a Comment