The French are crazy about animals and for years the cat has been vying with the dog for first place as the best pet.Advertisements
For their little four-legged companion, the owners are capable of madness, including when it comes to their food. Some masters even buy organic food for their cat. Is it really a good idea?
It is a responsible and ethical choice:
- These values speak to many French people who have themselves gone organic for their food. Why not their cat?
- Organic cat food is good for the environment, unlike conventional food.
It is less harmful to health:
- When we study a little the traditional diet of cats; whether it’s pâté, croquettes or meatballs in sauce; it is clear that it contains pesticides, fertilizers, chemicals, not to mention GMOs, which will not be the case organic food that does not incorporate artificial flavors, preservatives or colorings.
- The results are seen after only 3 weeks, at the level of the coat that becomes shinier. The feline digests betteris less subject is allergies and seems more energetic because its immune defenses are strengthened.
It is a complete diet that meets standards
- Cats are used to splitting their meals throughout the day. However, it may also be a sign that the foods they usually eat do not satisfy them enough!
- The organic cat food is more completeit allows you to quickly satisfy the cat.
- The manufacturing process is governed by strict standardsespecially for preserve nutritional intake elements that make up food (meat, vegetables, starches, etc.).